Benefits of Amalaki You Should Eat Every Day
Amalaki is a kind of herbal fruit. Its name in Sanskrit is ‘Amalika’. If a person eats 6.5 grams of Amalaki every day, he can be free from many diseases.
Amalaki juice with honey cures various eye diseases, such as conjunctivitis, glaucoma, etc. It contains chromium, which is very useful in controlling diabetes. Amalaki helps keep the heart healthy.
It also helps to make the muscles strong and flexible. Amal does not allow the reading of age lines. This Amalaki is also very helpful in preventing cancer. Playing it increases the body’s resistance to disease. Studies have shown that Amalaki can destroy viruses and bacteria.
Amalaki contains soluble fiber. It helps in expelling toxic substances from the body and helps indigestion.
Amalaki’s biggest contribution is for hair. Many studies have shown that regular consumption of Amalaki grows new hair on the bald head. It prevents hair maturation, hair loss and makes hair look shiny. Regular consumption of Amalaki removes bad breath. Amalaki also works to cure various dental ailments.
In addition, Amalaki helps prevent some other diseases. Such as:
Amalaki is very effective in healing pancreatic ulcers. It helps lower blood cholesterol levels. It also works to cure kidney disease.
Liver and jaundice:
Amalaki helps in relieving various types of liver problems. It is also very useful for treating jaundice.
You can eat Amalaki to remove sunburn spots. It will also protect you from sunstroke. It is very useful for acne and other skin problems.
Amalaki is very useful to protect against long-term colds and coughs. It can also be eaten to boost brainpower.
What are the other qualities of Amalaki, for which you can eat Amalaki?
Amalaki is not compared to increase digestive power. Amalaki also works great for acidity.
Many people have problems with nausea. Amalaki is also useful in such cases.
The working capacity of the brain
Amalaki is beneficial for some head and heart problems. May increase blood flow to the head. Increases the working capacity of the brain.
Increases heart and lung function.
Helps prevent diabetes by controlling blood sugar levels.
Amalaki also helps to keep cholesterol levels low.
Replenishes the deficiency of Vitamin C, Vitamin B1, and B2 in the body.
Amalaki benefits for skin
Amalaki enhances the beauty of the skin. Its antioxidant removes dark spots on the skin enhance radiance.
To purify the blood
Amalaki works very well to cleanse the blood.
Amalaki works well for cold and cough problems.
Asthma and bronchitis
If you have asthma and bronchitis, you should eat Amalaki regularly. All these problems can be avoided.
Many times the taste of the mouth is spoiled. The sour-sweet taste of Amalaki helps to bring back that taste.
To increase hunger
This sour fruit helps to increase the hunger of those who are suffering from hunger.
This fruit is beneficial in stomach ailments.
The problem of piles is eliminated by playing this fruit.
Amalaki works very well in eliminating anemia. Helps to make blood. Increases the number of red blood cells.
Teeth and nails
Increases the number of red blood cells in the blood and keeps teeth and nails well. Tightens.
To prevent free radicals
Amalaki’s antioxidant properties help prevent free radicals. These free radicals are one of the causes of aging and cell degeneration.
To reduce fat
Amalaki helps to shed fat for those who are worried about getting fat.
Many people suffer from various sexual problems. Amalaki can solve that problem. Increases sexual energy.
Benefits of Amalaki for hair
Nowadays everyone suffers from hair problems. Amalaki is very good for hair problems.
Amalaki is good for stopping hair loss. Helps new hair to grow, accelerates hair growth.
Amalaki is very good for premature ripening. Amalaki can make hair black.
Amalaki is very good for dandruff. Amalaki strengthens the hair follicles.
Amalaki can cure sleep problems i.e. insomnia.
Amalaki is useful for all kinds of eye diseases. Phyto-chemicals that help prevent degeneration associated with the eye.
Amalaki can increase eyesight.
Amalaki relieves eye rashes, watery eyes, itchy eyes, etc.
Amalaki can remove bad breath.
Amalaki is also very good for newborns.
For pregnant women
Amalaki is also good for pregnant women.
Amalaki has a lot of immunity.
Health Benefits of Amalaki Powder:
Amalaki contains a lot of vitamin C. According to nutritionists, Amalaki contains 3 times and 10 times more vitamin C than guava and paper lemon. Amalaki contains 15 to 20 times more vitamin C than oranges, 120 times more than apples, 24 times more than Amalaki, and 60 times more than bananas.
Eat one Amalaki a day without taking a pill of vitamin tablets. Or Amalaki pickles. You can eat Amalaki jam or you can use Amalaki powder in cooking. This little Amalaki will do all the wonderful benefits to your body. Want to know how? Let us know about the benefits of eating an Amalaki every day.
- Amalaki acts as a hair tonic and is an important ingredient in hair care. Not only does it strengthen the hair follicles, but it also helps in hair growth.
- It eliminates the problem of dandruff and prevents mature hair.
- Amalaki juice can cure constipation and piles. It also helps prevent stomach upset and indigestion.
- You can mix Amalaki powder and a little sugar in a glass of milk or water and eat it twice a day. This will help keep the acidity problem low.
- Half-crushed dried fruit soaked in a glass of water will eliminate digestion problems. Amalaki pickle with food helps indigestion.
- Honey can be eaten mixed with Amalaki juice every morning. This will remove dark spots on the skin and increase the radiance of the skin.
- Amalaki juice helps to increase eyesight. Also various eye problems such as eye inflammation. Relieves eye itching or watery eyes.
- Amalaki is useful for keeping the eyes well. It contains phytochemicals that help prevent degeneration of the eye.
- Also drinking Amalaki juice every day removes bad breath and keeps teeth strong.
- Amalaki’s sour and bitter mouth enhances the taste and flavor. To increase appetite and increase appetite, you can mix a little honey and butter with Amalaki powder and eat it before eating.
- Increases immunity and reduces stress.
- Amalaki is very useful in cough, vomiting, insomnia, pain.
- Amalaki is useful for bronchitis and asthma.
- Keeps the body cool, increases body function, strengthens muscles.
- It strengthens the heart, lungs, and strengthens the brain.
- Helps to shed unnecessary body fat.
Increases the number of red blood cells and keeps teeth and nails well.
- Works well in eliminating cold-cough, stomach ache, and anemia.
- Helps prevent diabetes by controlling blood sugar levels. Helps to keep cholesterol levels low.
Syeda Tabassum Aziz: Assistant Professor, Department of Food and Nutrition, College of Home Economics