Avoid foods that increase the risk of cancer
There is no substitute for quitting smoking, maintaining proper body weight, regular physical activity and nutritious and healthy food to reduce the risk of cancer. At the same time it is necessary to maintain the cleanliness of the face. Because, the front door of the body is the face. Drinking and smoking alone does not cause cancer. Any unhealthy condition of the oral cavity can cause cancer.
The main cause of unhealthy oral environment is unclean mouth. Oral germs can easily spread to different parts of the body through food and through the blood vessels in the mouth. Different types of infections in the mouth and chronic wounds also turn into cancer. So it is important to be aware of healthy eating habits as well as oral health:
- Don’t tell Pan, Jorda, Sadapata.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol.
- The amount of sugary foods in the diet should be reduced.
- Develop a balanced diet.
- Avoid harmful chemical foods as much as possible.
- Brush twice a day properly for two minutes.
- Flush out the food stuck at the base of the teeth.
- Fluoride toothpaste and mouthwash can be used.
- If you have sharp, loose and broken teeth, consult a dentist immediately. Check regularly if you have dentures.
- Check for any sores or sores on the inside of the mouth. It can be verified by looking in the mirror.
- Even if there is no problem, oral examination should be done twice a year by the dentist.
Author: Medical Oncologist, Peace Cancer Foundation
Former Head of Department, National Cancer Research Institute and Hospital