Mozzarella tomato salad recipe
There are many different ways to make mozzarella tomato salad. Some people like it with basil and oregano. Others add in flaxseed. Some people like it without tomatoes at all. The main thing is that you have to be creative and use your tastes to find something that works for you.
- 3 large tomatoes, sliced
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, sliced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ cup minced fresh basil
There are a few things that you should keep in mind when making mozzarella tomato salad:
- Make sure that your tomatoes are ripe, because they will taste better.
- Make sure that you salt the tomatoes before putting them in the salad because they will lose some of their flavors if you put them on after they’ve been salted.
- You can add any kind of cheese to your mozzarella tomato salad.
- You can add minced garlic to your mozzarella tomato salad, which will make it more flavorful.
Step 1: Place tomato slices, alternating with mozzarella slices, on a large serving platter.
Step 2: Combine oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper in a jar with a tight-fitting lid; shake well. Drizzle over tomatoes and mozzarella; sprinkle with basil.