List of the Best Hospitals in Bangladesh
Today we will discuss in detail the list of the best hospitals in Bangladesh as well as the facilities in a hospital, how much it costs.
In the current situation, many of us are interested to know about this. What is the quality and cost of treatment in a hospital? Again, many people think that the cost of a private hospital is much higher and the cost of a government hospital is much less.
That is why today we will discuss in detail the cost of a hospital. We hope you find this article useful and informative. So let’s not be late, we don’t know the names of famous hospitals in Bangladesh.
- Address: 304 / E, Tejgaon Industrial Area, Dhaka- 1208
- Hotline: 10644, Phone: 02-9831034 – 43
- Mobile: +8801715016727
- Ambulance: 01877000010
Green Life Hospital Limited
- Address: 32, Green Road, Dhaka, Bangladesh-1205
- Phone: + 88-01618800088, 029612345-54
- Address- Dhaka Cantonment, Dhaka
- Communication- +8801769013311 (Emergency), + 8801724-579521
Anwar Khan Modern Hospital Ltd.
- Dhaka Address: Holding No-17, Road-8, Dhanmondi, Dhaka
- Phone: Hot Line: + 88-02-9661213, + 88-02-9670295, + 88-02-58616074
Square Hospital Limited
- Address: 18 / F Bir Uttam Kazi Nuruzzaman Sarak, West Panthapath, Dhaka – 1205, Bangladesh
- Contact: + 8802-8159457, + 8802-8142431
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customer Care: 10616
- Gulshan Address: Plot 15, Road 71, Gulshan, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh
- Contact: +8802 8836444 + 8802 8836000
- Fax: +88 02 8836446
- Address: Plot: 81 Block: E, Dhaka 1229
- Phone: 02-55037242
Lab Aid Hospital
- Address: House- 06 Road-04, Dhaka 1205
- Phone: 09666-710606
Ibn Sina Hospital
- Address- House 48, Road 9 / A, Dhanmondi, Dhaka 1209.
- Contact- +88 02 9126625-6, + 8801717-35163
- Address- House # 25, Road # 2, Dhanmondi; Dhaka – 1205, Bangladesh
- Phone: 02-966930
- Address: 22, Kazi Nazrul Islam Avenue, Shahbag, Dhaka 1000, Bangladesh
- Phone: 02-9661551
- Address: Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University, BSMMU, Dhaka 1000
- Phone: 01866-637482
Bangladesh Eye Hospital
- Address: 78, Satmasjid Road (Road # 27), Dhanmondi, Dhaka, 1205, Bangladesh.
- Phone: (+88) 09666787878, 01916629999, 02-9102264
Dhaka Medical College
- Address- Road 13A, 1205 Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Contact- 02 55165088, 02 55 16500
Samaritan Hospital Limited
- Address: 89/1 Panthapath, Dhaka 1215
- Phone: 02-9131901
Shaheed Suhrawardy Medical College and Hospital
- Address- Sher-e-Bangla Nagar, Dhaka-1207
- Phone: 02-8144048
We are presenting to you some discussions about the medical system of Islami Bank which is at the top of the list.
Islami Bank Hospital Provides Advanced and Affordable Treatment
Islami Bank Hospital Limited provides the most advanced and affordable treatment among all the private medical colleges in Bangladesh.
They have experienced doctors, they have all the latest medical equipment, they provide many beautiful treatments at very nominal prices. If you go to a government hospital, you have to treat your problem line by line.
The cost in a government hospital will be a bit more than in an Islamic hospital but you will get the opportunity to get services from the best doctors in the country. Those who are traveling in the vicinity of Islami Bank can definitely go to Islami Bank for treatment.
Apollo Hospital The Heart of Bangladesh
This time we will shed some light on Apollo Hospital, one of the renowned institutions in Bangladesh.
Everyone will have heard the name of Apollo Hospital. I want to say very little about them. Apollo provides the most advanced treatment for heart disease in Bangladesh.
The Apollo Heart Institute has. Huge experience The success rate in most complex coronary artery bypass surgery, surgery for all types of valvular heart disease, pediatric heart surgery, adult and pediatric heart transplantation is comparable to international standards.
Apollo Hospital has been repeatedly ranked in various prestigious surveys. Beating heart surgery is more than 99.6 percent cardiac bypass surgery at the Apollo Heart Institute as the best heart surgery hospital in India. Which ensures faster and easier post-operative recovery.
Cardiologists at the institute are pioneers in coronary stenting, laser angioplasty, and modern engineering such as percutaneous transluminal septal myocardial ablation.
I would like to inform those who want to take treatment at Apollo Hospital.
At Apollo, you will find 71 hospitals, 12000 beds, 3400 pharmacies, more than 90 primary care clinics, 150 diagnostic cares, 110+ telemedicine centers, more than 15 medical education centers, and research foundations.
So you understand, they have all the ingredients so Apollo may be your best choice in terms of treatment.
These are the ones we talked about in private hospitals. Now I am going to discuss in front of you about the government hospitals which may be your first hope.
Dhaka Medical Government Hospital
Dhaka Medical is one of the best government hospitals in Bangladesh. Many types of treatment in Bangladesh are done only in Dhaka Medical. You will get all the famous and expensive doctors from home and abroad in Dhaka Medical.
For this reason, in many cases, treatment of many complex diseases is seen where private hospitals are struggling to provide treatment. There, Dhaka Medical College completes the treatment with a very good reputation and due to the saving of money, Dhaka Medical treats thousands of patients every day.
List of best hospitals Those who want to get affordable treatment can definitely go to Dhaka Medical for any treatment.